Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inexpensive art...

 I have been looking for some artwork for a few rooms at the cottage, but just haven't found what I was looking for. I noticed on a few blogs how popular framing quotes are right now and thought "I can do that". I found this large frame at Walmart for $5.00 11x14.
 I needed a large piece of paper to back it, or 2 pieces of scrap book paper but I didn't want a line. So I decided to use fabric. I was able to find an inexpensive (.99 cents) piece that would work for now.
 This is where it needed to go... oh and notice my smaller version already in place? Just printed a saying or quote I like onto cardstock, cut it to fit the frame and then for this one I glued a shell to the outside of the glass.
 This is the quote I chose for my large frame.
 Here it is in place. So simple.
The hubby installed the towel hooks and shelf in the guest bath for me a couple days ago =) 
The bench got a new cover too!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: