Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garden notes notebook

I needed a little notebook to keep track of garden notes. I want to keep track of everything I plant and how it grows etc. I found this cute little notebook at Michael's in the dollar section and the ribbon in the $1.00 bin. Perfect beginnings to my notebook.
I also found this cute flower in the dollar section, it's cute, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted.
I found these blingy rhinestone flowers in the dollar section too, but still not quite it.
I looked in my stash at home and had picked these up a while ago at JoAnn, still not it.
This is what I ended up with! I love it! I used a $1.00 pick from JoAnn that I had already cut a few of the stems off of for my laundry soap jar. I used a tag from my stash that I inked the edges of with yellow and black ink. Used some black sticker letters from my stash also.
Simple and cute!
Now I can start garden plans =)

It is windy this morning! Hoping to get some painting done in the new laundry room!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: