Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Easy peasy bench recover!

 I have been trying to get the cottage ready for guests. Two of our kids are coming with their significant others tonight! I bought this cute vintage bench a couple years ago and decided to put it in the guest bathroom for guests to put their "things" on while getting ready for the day but the color on the cushion was a little to bright for the space.
 It had been replaced before so it was easy to replace again. I actually love the fabric that was on it, so I decided to just leave it is place, and place my fabric over it.
 I found this great grey velour remnant at JoAnn for only $2.62! Used my the hubbys staple gun easy peasy, done!
Works so much better for the space =)
See?
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: