Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Patrick's Day goodies...

I spent some time yesterday preparing for St. Patrick's Day. I found these cute printables here to cover my green Hawaiian Punch bottles. So easy to just print, cut and wrap around the bottle with a little glue dot.
These are for making small buntings, wrapping around toothpicks or straws. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the 2" circles I printed also. Go here to get your own!
Here are my finished wrapped bottles.
My little bunting.
The display so far my bottles, little goody bags, a jar of Lucky Charms, and mint Oreo cookies. I will be baking rainbow cupcakes and topping them with more little flags.
I used a 1 3/4 punch to punch the circles and placed them on a glittered scalloped punch to decorate my jar and goodie bags. I will place some on the cupcakes too! Go here and download some of these great printables too!

Stay dry today!

No comments: