Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Decorated desk for a birthday and Easter


When I arrived at work on Friday, my desk looked like this ^^^ my friend Jessica had "decorated" it for my birthday =) She knows my love of buttons and had scattered them all over my desk! She added a few birthday banners, flowers in a basket, and pink glittery decorations! I LOVE it! She had also brought in a HUGE box of Starbucks coffee, cream, fruit, and mini lemon poppyseed muffins that were delish! Thank you so much Jessica!

Had a great Easter and Birthday, of the course the Easter bunny came this year! We hadn't seen him in a while! Ha! So after hunting for eggs, I cooked blueberry waffles for breakfast then we drove around showing off this area we love so much to my dad. The sun came out for a visit, so we were able to see the beautiful Canadian snow covered mountains. Mt Baker hid in a cloud cover all day, but we could see the mountains around it.

We came home and I cooked Easter dinner of salmon, chicken, asparagus, fruit, green salad, deviled eggs, and Angel food Cake with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream for dessert.

My sister sewed this great purse for me! I LOVE IT! LOVE the colors, the fabric, the ruffle! Thank you so much Becky for taking the time to create this beautiful bag for me!


Hope you had a fun-filled Easter too!


No comments: