Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Sorry, I didn't mean to disappear like that! Let's finish Thanksgiving, cause Christmas is almost here! LOL!
This is my Grandma.... she is not doing as well as she probably could. :(
Me, Trinity, Genna and Jestin!
Matt, Adam, Colton, and Justin! I'm not sure how I managed to not get pictures of my dad, stepmom, uncle and aunt.....
Jestin and Scott at Jestin's apartment.


The summit between Nevada City California where my dad lives, going to Reno Nevada where the kids live. It was slow going.... took us an extra hour, but it sure is pretty!


The hubby picked some mistletoe for his loving wife! Hehe! He didn't know that mistletoe grew in trees, I kept seeing it as we were driving home thru Oregon, so he decided to pull over to pick some! Isn't he sweet? I think so! *wink*


I think Koko was happy to get out of the car at the end of the trip! 15 hours each way, that does include fuel and potty breaks. But so worth it! It was great to see my family, the kids and their apartments, even had a surprise visit with Scott's brother, his wife and brother in law while in Reno. We are very happy that all three kids are happy and well. Even more glad that they are their for each other.

Hope your Thanksgiving was just as thankful!


No comments: