Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Inspiration 2009


gingerbread house that sits on the edge of a mug
not martha

I have been in LOVE with so many things I have found in Blogland lately! How CUTE are those little gingerbread houses sitting on the edge of hot chocolate or wassail! I wish I had a reason to make some up, oh, and the time too ;)

little birdie secrets

These little kitchen towels are adorable, I actually went to JoAnns to try to find some fabric to make some of these and a few other things, but the line was so long I decided to put them on my list for next year!

little birdie secrets

I did make a few of these, and am having a group of my coworkers over so they can make one for themselves, but I am in LOVE with the ribbon detail of this one.

little birdie secrets

I absolutely ADORE these ornaments! Can't wait to get a Cricut and make my own! Things to get: old sheet music from Goodwill, Glitter- check, buttons- check!

its the little things that make a house a home

Do you see the first jar? Love the ornaments hanging inside and the epsom salt!
finding beauty at home

Love this gift card holder, button, ribbon and bling!


little big nest

Love these burlap pillows too! Burlap is so big right now, I've seen stockings, ornaments, and table runners all from burlap.


What have you found that inspires you? I'd love to hear!




No comments: