Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

We had a great day yesterday! We hope you ALL did too! We recieved so many wonderful goodies from our families! Santa brought me a new camera ;) I LOVE it! Thank you honey :D
We received these yummy slippers from Scott's sister Jody! Thank you! I LOVE them! See the yummy buttons? You know how I LOVE buttons.....
I had to beg and plead with the hubby to please take me for a flight over the islands ;D NOT REALLY much begging! It was a crystal clear day, the water is so blue this time of year, I just love flying over the islands with the water so blue and the sky so clear. We met up with one of Scott's friends at the airport who was flying solo while his wife and daughter were at the movies, so we flew 2 planes to Concrete, Darrington, and Arlington Washington.
They think it is pretty cool to have the planes parked on the grass.... we were the only ones out flying at all 3 airports we landed at.
I even opened the window to take this picture of Mt. Baker! Just gorgeous!
Thanks honey for a fabulous day flying! I love you!


No comments: