Thursday, January 6, 2011

 Well, Christmas decorations are down and put away... the house always looks so empty without them!
 The hubby has been a busy guy! LOTS and lots of honey dos OFF the list! Woohoo!
What a year 2010 was! WOW! Will be fun to see what happens in 2011! Besides becoming grandparents of course! 
We are planning a few trips and planning on friends and family visiting us, which we are SO looking forward too!
We are in the middle of planning our first dinner party at the house! About 30 people! The first of MANY I hope! 
All this brings me to my "One little word for 2011". I know I mentioned GIFT a few times, but I read a post on a blog I read, a couple days before January 1 that really spoke to me. She talked about everyone always wanting to lose weight and change this and that, she challenged her readers to be CONTENT with who they were, and what they had. It really made me stop and take a look at myself... I am happy, I am healthy, and I have EVERYTHING in my life that I need and want, why do I need anything else??? I don't! ha! So my word for 2011 is CONTENT. 
Content/contentment= a state of being... 

Did you pick a word to inspire YOU this year? I'd LOVE to hear!

No comments: