Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Blog Background!

For Christmas I received faster internet service! Woo Hoo! It used to take me half an hour to download one picture to my blog, and now it takes a couple seconds! So nice! I added this Blog background from shelscraps.blogspot.com I have been eyeing it for quite sometime but knew I would never get it to load on dial up! LOL! 
I also received a new photo editing program, but cannot get it loaded quite yet, looks like a new MAC laptop is headed my way too! :)  In the meantime you will have to suffer through some aweful pictures, but in return I will post more often! ;) 
I will be back soon with my GOALS for the New Year, my one little word for the year, I will leave you with my picture from January 1 for my 365 picture a day for 2009!



Have a great day!

No comments: