Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life colors



Here are a couple cards I did, I am trying to work with different colors than my "comfort" colors or as some would call "my life colors". Basicly we all have colors that are comforting to us and are pleasing to our eyes, but everyone is different, I have one friend who loves orange and two others that love red, white and blue. For me, pinks, lavenders, olive greens. I have a really hard time using these other colors, so I decided to first try it with some of my already tried and true layouts, I am now trying to do a couple of different layouts.... using these different colors. I'll post those tomorrow!


Have a great day!


P. S. my mom is coming tomorrow for a surprise trip, we just planned yesterday! Woohoo! I am so excited! We should have a fun weekend. I hope the weather stays warm and sunny so we can walk on the beach!

No comments: