Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cornwall Park Rose Garden



Sorry I did not get to post yesterday, blogger was being difficult the couple times I tried to log in it would not let me.

My mom and I got to check out Cornwall Park Rose Garden, it is a little Rose garden, but very pretty. We found this one called 4th of July!


Since my mom has arrived we have already had dinner at Skylarks downtown Fairhaven, and Black Cherry icecream cones downtown Fairhaven.


Today we went to a couple used book stores, the Farmers Market downtown Bellingham, and had fish and chips at Jackies, downtown Fairhaven, mmm, good stuff! Tomorrow on our list of things to do is Homestead and Tennant Lake and find Edaleens Dairy, for some fresh icecream cones for .55 cents! And maybe a little stamping too! :)



Have a great day!

No comments: