Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gift set



I finished one of the gift sets that I was working on. I think it turned out okay. I was trying to keep it easy to mail, and easy to produce 8 of the same card. I used an old Papertrey Ink clear box to put them all in and added a pen to the set.
This is the set all packaged and ready to go

This is the inside and the envelope.
And this is what the actual card looks like. Very different colors for me to use, but I like it.
We had thunder and lightening storms all through the night last night and rain this morning. But, as they say, that is why Washington State is so green, all the rain! My mom will be here this afternoon... I hope the sun will pop out at least one day while she is here. And I just heard from my step-mom that my dad may be coming next week! Wow, we hardly ever get company! So nice to see family come to my house! This will be his first trip to Bellingham.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

CountessLaurie said...

I really like this card. I like the inside too, that's a nice touch. I never think to do anything to the inside of a blank card. it just adds that nice little touch. Thanks for the idea and thanks for sharing :-) I hope you got that nice day for your Mom.