Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Beach" guest room version one

 Had a GREAT weekend with my bestie Kari! Here are a few pics of how the room turned out, so far! I found the comforter on sale at Target... woohoo! Score! It is a soft grey, soo pretty.
 I need a few more things on the walls, but will take my time looking at flea markets and antique stores. Found the beautiful white throw on clearance at Pier One.
 The light is perfect for the room. As you can see, my handyman didn't get the crown molding up. But hopefully soon!
 I am looking for a different table for this side of the room as well. But this one works for now.
 This table is one of my favorite buys, it makes me happy to look at. Just needs a new coat of paint still.
 I hadn't planned on hanging curtains in here, but am re-thinking that idea. I think the window needs some softening.
 Overall, I am pleased. Kari said the bed is very comfy... =)  Who's next?
Thanks again Kari for coming to visit! 

No comments: