Monday, April 27, 2009

Tulips 2009



I had a wonderful visit from my mom, sister, and sister-in-law over the weekend. Sent the hubby to visit his sister in Connecticut, he will be home tonight :) yay! Koko and I missed him. It was perfect timing to see the tulips in Mt. Vernon. This was the first week for them to be in bloom, really late this year. They were beautiful as usual! We started out the day at the Bagelry, went to the Farmers Market in Bellingham, then headed down to Tulip Town and Rootzengarde. After the tulips we headed down to La Connor for a very late lunch and shopping! When we finally made it back to Bellingham we got lucky and Treasury was open late. :) So we went and did a little more shopping! Hehe! Then finished the evening with gelato in Fairhaven. It was a great day.

This is my mom, my sister Becky, and my sister-in law Kimberly at Tulip Town. It was a little windy and cool out so this picture is inside where the murals are painted

Becky, me and Kim at the Waterfront Cafe, we had clam chowder and beer battered fish and chips mmm,mmm good stuff!

No comments: