Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goodbye Kelsey, Welcome home Jessica

I made this frame and card for my friend and coworker Kelsey. She is leaving to go to school in Seattle. I will miss her. She is very sweet and smart! Good luck Kelsey! See you at Christmas :)
I made this frame and card for my friend and coworker Jessica. She and her sweet hubby just bought a new house up at Birch Bay!
When I came home from work yesterday at lunch, I found this cutie visiting Koko. Koko was not happy he was in her yard!

I am working on some house painting projects today... and hope to make a trip to the scrapbook store too. I ordered some syrup bottles online last night. My friend and coworker Kathi brought me a HUGE plastic box of blueberries yesterday! So I am going to freeze some, and make syrup for Christmas presents with the rest! I may need to make a few little pies too, she brought me alot, I will take a picture and post it later!

Looking forward to another beautiful sunny day in the Pacific Northwest! Hubby is flying all day but will take a walk on the beach later this afternoon!


No comments: