Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Reunion day 2

Day two of our reunion we headed down to Chuckunut to  Larrabee State Park. We spent some time walking on the beach, bouldering, swimming, and hunting purple star fish and other critters.
Then we continued south to Deception Pass park. It was still foggy there at 12:30! But beautiful!
I did a fun little photo shoot with Genna and Justin! :)
After lunch we took the Deception Pass Boat tour. It is about an hour and soo much fun!
Next we went to LaConnor for a little shopping before heading back to the rental house for Burgers, hotdogs, BBQ beans, chips, and a special treat that Randy picked up of Oysters!

I didn't have any, but they did some raw and some BBQ'd, I hear they were yummy!

Above is a pic of my mom and stepdad.

Matt my BIL, my hubby, and my son Adam.
We finished the day with S'mores and a gorgeous sunset from the deck! Breathtaking! sigh!

Wish you were here!

No comments: