Sunday, September 13, 2009

First commissioned work!

Recently one of my friends/coworker asked me to help her with a wedding shower gift. She wanted to frame the brides wedding invite.

Above and below is my stamp space after creating for a day! I have had a few people ask me to post what it looks like! LOL!


I am soo HAPPY with how this turned out! After talking and getting her ideas we decided I would just create the item and she would pay me. WooHoo! My first commissioned work! I used all parts of the invitation. The invitation was very different as you can see. She wanted to keep it simple, so I kept it simple, but elegant I think. I used black rhinestone's for the center of the flowers rather than buttons. Remember you can click on the image to make it larger.
After giving her a little preview of the frame, I asked her if she would like me to also make a card to go with it! She was so excited I could do that for her. Above is the close up of the card. The brides colors are pink and black.
This is a closeup of the flowers.... blurry I know, sorry.
And this is a closeup of the vinyl I used from my LSS. I think she will LOVE it! Oh, the bride too! LOL!


No comments: