Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby frame and onsies gift

Wow, I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post! I will try to post a little more often! I have been crafty in the last month however, so I will probably spend a little time posting all the fun projects I have been working on! Plus, I am now a Stampin Up! demo! I have wanted to do this for several years, and finally took the plunge!

The first project I will show you today is a name frame I created for one of Scott's co-workers and some onsies. For the onsies I used the Stampin Up! stamp A new little someone with black Stazon and some flannel fabric I got at JoAnns. I think they turned out adorable! I will have to add the recipe later and I will show you how I packaged the onsies too! Gotta run! Have a great day!

No comments: